Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quirky....who me?

Bet at Nut Harvest tagged me with this meme, so here goes.

Six quirky things about me. Lots of people tell me I'm quirky, but it is sure hard to think of specific examples!

The rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

#1. I tend to randomly yell "burrito."
#2. I am called a "cat whisperer" and most recently a "goat whisperer."
#3. I'm 5'11'', 240lbs and ride a 50cc scooter.
#4. I live by a "todo" list.
#5. I know more that 100 ways to prepare ramen.
#6. I could live off beans, buttermilk and veggie juice.

No comments: